Covid-19 Customer Support
We really value the support of our customers and aim to remain open over the next weeks and months unless told to close. Should we be required to suspend face to face contact we will continue to be available by phone, email and Messenger.
We are about more than just selling books and always enjoy chatting to our customers about a variety of topics. If you are staying at home and want to talk please contact us. We are also very happy to take orders for books, music, greeting cards and DVDs to help enhance any period of self isolation.
- Self isolating customers are invited to join our community contact list.
- Contact us once or twice a week with any concerns, needs or just for a chat
- If you wish, we will contact you if we’ve not heard from you for a week to check you’re ok
- Contact details
- Tel: 01545 23 82 82 30am – 4.30pm or leave a message
- Facebook: @gwisgobookworm
- Customer orders
- We can take orders by phone, email or Messenger and can take payment by card over the phone or via PayPal
- Delivery – we will deliver free of charge wherever possible and with a minimum charge for more distant deliveries. Orders will be left in an agreed place to avoid direct contact
- Collection – for those who prefer to collect books, we are happy to deliver to your car if you don’t want to come into the shop
- Postage – we can post orders out with a charge of £1 per book
Any contact details will remain confidential and will not be shared with any other company or organisation. Should you wish us to delete them at any time please let us know.
Gwisgo Bookworm, 8 Alban Square, Aberaeron, SA46 0AD